Do you create social change in our community?
Calling all Social Impact Makers in the Ipswich, Somerset, Lockyer Valley and Scenic Rim Regions
Fire Station 101 – Ipswich’s Innovation and Business hub in partnership with Advance Qld’s Advancing Regional Innovation Program are committed to seeking out and supporting the social impact makers within the Ipswich, Somerset, Lockyer Valley and Scenic Rim regions.
As a partnership we are putting a call out for any social enterprises, not-for-profits and give back organisations in Ipswich, Somerset, Scenic Rim and Lockyer Valley. We want to showcase you to the wider community, to help promote your works, your vision, assist you to gain funding, provide you with a wider support system and a scalable amount of positive connections.
The purpose is to give you the opportunity to be part of a program that will promote your services, engage our wider community & educate. To acknowledge the works by social enterprises in order to bring you the forefront of our regional communities, and provide you with the needed support and contributions.
We invite you to put your hand up, be identified and showcased as a positive example of how our business community can do “good” business through innovative change provoking concepts and creating a sustainable give back to our vulnerable community members.
Benefits to you include:
- Be showcased for the amazing works being done to re-inject support back into our communities
- Potential to be recognised around Qld and showcased as an example as a regional success.
- Exclusive invitations to hear from influential speakers within the social enterprise network.
- Become part of a selective niche market.
- Gain collaboration with business, government and local communities
- Create an association through the Advance Qld recognised ARIP program to support any government funding application
- Advocate with governments, private sector and the charitable sector to facilitate development of social enterprise
- You are led by an economic, social, cultural, or environmental mission consistent with a public or community benefit
- Reinvest to ensure the fulfilment of your mission
- Your activities and give back must be within the Ipswich, Lockyer Valley, Scenic Rim or Somerset regions