Learn what a Social Enterprise is and what benefits there are to having this business model
Social Enterprises are defined as cause-driven businesses whose primary reason is to serve the common good intentionally tackling social problems and improving communities. However they aren’t only good for the community, culture and/or environment, they can also benefit your business!
This session will be a discussion about the growing trend and recognition of Social Enterprises as a viable start up or business model for existing business.
What will be discussed?
• Benefits of being a social enterprise
• What constitutes a social enterprise
• Strategies to transition to a social enterprise model
• Where to begin if you are a start-up social enterprise
• What funding, grants and incentives are available
• What the Ipswich and West Moreton region has on offer.
The session is FREE to join and will provide invaluable information for startups and established businesses considering a social enterprise model.
This panel is bought to you by Advancing Regional Innovation Program (ARIP) Ipswich and West Moreton and Ipswich City Council.