Fire Station101 and Advancing Regional Innovation Program (Ipswich and West Moreton) have partnered to provide co-funding opportunities for businesses in the Ipswich Region.
A funding pool of $30,000 has collectively been allocated to co-fund businesses being adaptive and innovative during this pandemic and when business returns to usual. The co-funding program is open from Monday 25 May 2020 to Friday 12 June 2020 midnight.
The current situation has allowed for the innovation and digital age to be recognised as a major factor in business continuity, which allows ARIP and FS101 to successfully influence businesses to become digitalised. It is our responsibility to ensure businesses have the best possible chance to do so.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome by Friday 19th June 2020 via email.
What is available?
- Funding will be via a competitive application process as per other ARIP funding programs.
- With $1,000-$5,000 co-funding per application
- Mentoring and support available through Fire Station 101
- Applications can be in a collaborative group or a single business
Funding for, but not limited to:
- Joint marketing campaigning and/ or Bloggers and influencers
- Staff training and skilling in technology or innovative processes
- Machinery upgrades
- Consultants Digitalisation
- Software upgrades
- B2B Collaboration
Eligibility and exclusion criteria, a rating system will be used to assess each criteria item.
- This is open to Ipswich Local Businesses
- A higher rating will be provided to those who contract Ipswich based local business to gain the support and services, therefore reinjecting the funds into the community. Fire Station 101 and ARIP have extensive databases of local business who they can connect you to.
- Must be centred around innovative outside of the box thinking, digitalisation,
- A higher rating will be provided to joint initiatives by several businesses
- Agree to complete short progress reports at 2, 4, month intervals for the providers to be able to provide added support as required
- This will also be accompanied with an agreement to acknowledge and agree on funds being requested, utilised and co-funded, along with in-kind support systems.
- The applicant does not have any outstanding debts with Council
- All applicants will be asked to provide supporting documentation such as:
- A copy of your ABN details
- Verification of co-funding ability
- Letters of support from collaborating parties
- Quotes from sourced services and providers
- A detailed plan for how the funds will be used
Register your business today for a chance to gain Financial Support to grow our region’s businesses and celebrate your successes.
For further queries please contact [email protected]